return to my strength

View previous topic View next topic Go down

return to my strength

Post  Jason-admin on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 pm

ok...so i've been thinking of playing either my homebrew u/b deck which nate has been playing with pretty good success; but, i started thinking what is my best strenght as a mtg player. The answer to that has always been: playing the best deck and finding new ways within that deck to attack my metagame. So while i believe G/R wolf Run to be the strongest deck in the format, i no longer own the titans. So my second best deck would be solar flare. So this is the deck im gonna test for the FNM/GPT/concord events. if this doesn't work out i'll prolly play haunted humans as it is a nice powerful deck.

Creatures: 8
3 sun titan
2 phantsmal image
1 elesh norn
2 snapcaster mage

planeswalkers: 2
2 liliana of the veil

spells: 24
2 batterskull
4 think twice
4 forbidden alchemy
3 doom blade
3 oblivon ring
3 mana leak
3 day of judgment
2 unburial rites

SB:
3 timely reinforcements
3 celestial purge
1 batterskull
1 liliana of the veil
2 nihil spell bomb
1 surgical extraction
3 gut shot
1 White sun's zenith

also if you've been apart, my dad is doing well and was moved out of critical icu monday. and doctors are saying that he will have a full recovery. thank you all for your prayers and help. hope to see you all today or tomorrow.
Jason-admin
Admin

View user profile http://mtgkings.freegametalk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: return to my strength

Post  Taco on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 pm

DUDE! nice for your dad bro. and i think solar flare is your strong suit just role with it. now tommorow i ahve to find my strong suit for Ub control any tips? going to be testing all day tommorow

Taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top